Friday, June 16, 2006

New Adventures

I'm feeling a little deja vu as I'm getting ready to head off to New York City this weekend. Didn't I do this last year?

Taking a much needed break and heading into the city to pick up a few things (Fossil, Strand and B&H here I come!) and do some exploring. I've become very interested in urban street photography and urban landscapes, so I'm looking forward to trying it out while I'm there. I'll also be visiting Brooklyn Tabernacle, which is one of my favorite churches, so that's another thing to look forward to.

There has been a black cloud over my head for the last couple of months as I waited for some news that would impact my short term future. That's cleared up, so I'm looking forward to the chance to really relax over the weekend and just enjoy myself.

There may be new shoes involved. We shall see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Nothing changes a good plan faster than your friend getting sick and puking their guts out this morning. Bleh!

At least I managed to find two really awesome bags at the Fossil store. :-)

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home