Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Happy Blogiversary

It's hard to believe it, but June 14, 2005 was my first blog post. The other day I went back of the year's worth of blogs and I learned a lot.

I initially jumped into the blogging fray because so many of my friends were doing it and I thought I'd give it a whirl. I didn't think I had time to do it properly, but I seemed to have fun posting tidbits and pictures.

It was interesting to see how over the year my blog developed into more of what I'd hoped it would be when I first started - a mix of thoughtful reflection, quotes, pictures and some fun asides. It's been an interesting year and I'm glad to have bits and pieces of it recorded here.

So, thanks to all who have taken the time to read this year. Thanks to those who've left fun or thoughtful comments. I'm looking forward to seeing what the next year brings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home