Sunday, July 30, 2006

Listen Ye Claymates

Evidently my last post used the sacred name of Clay Aiken (bring on the gasp), which brought my poor little blog more than a little attention. Just to clarify so that everything can go back to breathing normally, I am looking forward to Clay's new album whenever it comes. I haven't been obsessively reading rumors, but I'm sure Clay will come up with something that will be fun and enjoyable.

However, I'm REALLY looking forward to Chris Tomlin's new album, but for completely different reasons. I've already heard a couple of his new songs (from the Passion conference) and they are amazing. In a much more substantial way than a pop CD.

In other news, we're down to 3 days until Soulfest and 6 days til I see Chris Tomlin. EEEEEEEEEEEEE.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bryan said...

Do you not accept comments on your site any longer?

If you still do, I'd like to file an official noise complaint. That EEEEEEEEEEEEE at the end of your post shattered my coffee mug. What a cubicle mess! Thanks a lot!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Joy said...

Of course I still accept comments. Just not from angry and hostile Claymates.

You might want to put in earplugs around 8 on Saturday when Chris Tomlin comes out on stage!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Unfortunately, I will be standing next to her at 8 on Sat. I have a feeling even earplugs wont help eliviate the EEEE-ing noise coming from Joy. :-)

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home