Monday, July 24, 2006

It's Official

Last night I bought my plane ticket for England. Leaving the last week of September and coming back in early October. Ever since I was a little girl I've wanted to go to England. Okay, I admit it, I had every book written on Princess Diana and scrutinized her fashions all the time. I invested the GNP of a small country in Majesty magazines, etc etc.

Now I finally get to see it all for myself. The itinerary includes the South of England, London, Manchester/Liverpool, the Northumberland area and up into Scotland. Particularly excited about visiting some 24/7 boiler rooms and the Northumbia Community. So many places I've read about and now I'll get to see for myself.

It's the adventure of a lifetime and I'm very excited. Can't wait to finally be taking pictures in England (and Scotland!).

If anyone has suggestions, please pass them along. I'm mired in a pile of B&B websites, travel books and tourism marketing material.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bryan said...

Congrats. That'll be an awesome trip. Out of the places you're going, I've only been to London. But there's lots to do there. You'l like it!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

You already got my recommendations and read all my books and magazine articles so the only thing I can tell ya is to have FUN!

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home