Tuesday, July 25, 2006

MIA

My latest drama (granted, a small drama) is that my drycleaner has lost my shirts. As in "oops - yeah the computer says you dropped them off, but we have no record after they got to the factory". I talked to the manager last night and he wanted the brand of each of the shirts, distinguishing characteristics and asked if I knew exactly what I had paid for them. Being me, I had a hard time telling him what color they were. Black, pink and white maybe??

Does anyone really keep a tally of what's at the drycleaners? I drop off a bag and then wait for the email telling me to pick them up. In this case I was perplexed that I got two pairs of pants back and no shirts (because I always have shirts to be laundered). It takes a whole layer of organization I don't possess to be able give in depth descriptions of clothes I dropped off 3 weeks ago.

So, now I'm going to have to try to replace them. Sigh. I guess I'll have to go shopping. Darn it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home