Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Bandwagon Jumping

But Mom, everyone was doing it....

1. What curse word do you use the most? That would be CRAP!!
2. Do you own an iPod? Yes
3. Who on your MySpace “Top 8” do you talk to the most? MySpace? I’m pretty sure I have an account (to check it out and get up to speed), but I’m pretty sure I don’t care.
4. What time is your alarm clock set for? Usually 7:15. Depends on how I’m sleeping that week and how late I was up working.
5. What color is your room? White with pink carpet. Stop laughing.
6. Flip-flops or sneakers? Depends on the season. Flip flops in the summer. Sneakers in the winter. Currently wearing the same Mary Jane-ish Skechers as Jessica.
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? Take it.
8. What’s the last movie you watched? On DVD – Must Love Dogs (with Janet). In theater – Cars.
9. Do any of your friends have children? Yes
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy? Possibly, but I’ve buried the bodies.
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster? What about medication to make you fall asleep at all?
12. What CD is currently in your CD player? It’s been a while since I’ve listened to anything on CD. I think there’s a Mike Bickle CD in my car player right now.
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? Not really a milk gal. Probably vanilla rice milk.
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Yes.
15. Have you ever given someone a hickey? No.
16. Who was the last person to call you? Co-worker.
17. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? Probably.
18. Did you watch cartoons as a child? Yes.
19. How many siblings do you have? One brother.
20. Are you shy around the opposite sex? coughonlyincertaincircumstancescoughJeromecough
21. What movie do you know every line to? Hmmmm…. Not every line, but many lines in Madagascar, Monster, Inc, Princess Bride…
22. Do you own any band t-shirts? Chris Tomlin, Clay Aiken, some other older ones that are too obscure to mention.
23. What is your favorite salad dressing? Poppyseed
24. Do you read for fun? Yes
25. Do you cry a lot? Given that I cried during the farewell to Charlie Gibson this morning, I guess that’s a yes.
26. Who was the last person to text message you? Probably my text message provider trying to convince me to text message.
27. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? both
28. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoo? Yes
29. What is the weather like? rain
30. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? Depends on the guy. Depends on the tattoos. Generally, yes.
31. Is sex before marriage wrong? Yes.
32. When was the last time you slept on the floor? Probably when I first moved to Boston.
33. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? Probably 7.
34. Are you in love or lust? Neither.
35. Are your days full and fast-paced? Usually, yes.
36. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages? I usually check the back of package for ingredients and nutritional content in general.
37. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? A year older than I am now.
38. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? Occasionally.
39. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Only for concerts. New England – Casting Crowns. Darien Lake – Clay Aiken.
40. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex? I have some close female friends, but I think in general I get along better with men.
41. Do you like cottage cheese? Don’t know.
42. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back? Side.
43. Have you ever bid for something on eBay? Yes.
44. Do you enjoy giving hugs? Yes. Well, depends on the person.
45. What song did you last sing out loud? Praise You in the Storm
46. What is your favorite TV show? Right now, probably House. I also watch tones of Food TV.
47. Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with? Bono. Second choice? Chris Tomlin
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? A couple of weeks ago when I was waiting to hear about my job.
49. What one thing do you wish you had? Can’t think of one “thing” I want. Maybe dry shoes.
50. Favorite lyrics? Praise You in the Storm by Casting Crowns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home