Monday, January 09, 2006

I'm Not Dead Yet

In the immortal words of Monty Python....

Isn't it amazing? All through the holidays you think "wow - it will be so nice when things slow down in January". Except for the part where they don't.

I came back from holidays and immediately got snowed under with preparation for a work conference (tomorrow) and for a church course (Perspectives - check it out here). All good things, but not the month of hybernation I had anticipated. Sure, I've checked back with Dancing with the Stars and I'm looking forward to catching a little of US National Figure Skating Championships later this week, but mostly that's a few minutes grabbed before I head to bed (which is always much later than I planned). When is this much touted "lull in the action" coming?

So, basically not blogging because no one really cares about the administrative minutia of my current projects and my other thoughts are swirling in and out of my head so fast they never seem to get fully formed.

What we need is a good old-fashioned blizzard so I can legitimately catch up on sleep and all my good intentions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home