Wednesday, November 30, 2005

No Justice!

My brother met The Edge. And Bono. And Adam. Normally I'd just be straight thrilled for him. However, two weeks before he went to the concert he had an extra ticket and asked if I wanted to come up to Montreal. I decided that the responsible thing to do was to skip the concert and be sensible. Have a mentioned that I suck? Is there an emoticon for kicking yourself?? Remind me again why I decided to go to a Clay Aiken concert rather than another U2 concert??? Sigh.

On the bright side, evidently The Edge passed along greetings to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bryan said...

Really cool guys. Too bad you weren't there. It was quite something to meet them, especially given the influence Bono has had on my way of thinking.

I've got more pics I'll be posting and a few stories. They did a version of Miss Sarajevo which shocked me. I've been listening to U2 for a long time and had no idea Bono had that kind of vocal range. He sang Pavarotti's part.

Unbelievable!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home