Saturday, December 31, 2005

I'm Back!

I've returned from the artic tundra after taking a true vacation. Didn't answer work email, didn't blog, didn't keep up with my usual sites, didn't do any church work..... just spent time with my loud and potentially psychotic family. Okay, I did some shopping too. One of the highlights of my trip was being able to spend a little time working on the Canadian federal election. I worked for one of the best candidates I've seen in years, Andrew House. It was great to work for someone of integrity who seems to really get it. I also had the chance to work on some photography (which may be used in some campaign material). Whoo hoo! That's it - a fabulous dork Christmas story.

1 Comments:

Blogger SC874 said...

Your family is only potentially psychotic? I gotcha beat! :)

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home