Monday, December 12, 2005

A Sad Day in My World

The rumors are unfortunately not overexaggerated. After only 6 months in my life, my beloved iPod Ellie appears to have left me for the big Apple store in the sky. wimper The Apple people assure me that they will try to get me a replacement before I leave for Christmas vacation, I don't hold out much hope. How am I going to survive long travels without my beloved iPod??

It's amazing to me how much joy that little thing has brought to my life. Interesting to see how much its demise has managed to affect me over the last 48 hours. Just feeding into the general feeling of burnout and that everything's falling apart.

Do you think I can call on Santa to get my new iPod to me faster??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home