Friday, January 20, 2006

Do The Right Thing

So, all you Canadians out there. What are you doing Monday?? What did you say? Did I hear anything beside "getting my butt to my polling station"??

For those who may still be hazy on the process, go here and they give you information on your candidates, where to vote, etc.

I'm not going to tell you how to vote*, but I will say that voting itself is very important. Especially coming out of a minority government and possibly going into another. Be strategic. Know your candidates. Understand the issues.

But, most importantly - get out and vote.

*Unless you're in Halifax, in which case you should be voting for Andrew. Note the lovely pictures of the Town Clock. I took those!

1 Comments:

Blogger SC874 said...

I voted! It took me till the absolute last second to decide who to vote for and then it ended up not mattering one iota because the Liberal candidate in Toronto Centre (who has won since 1993) won in a landslide, but I did vote.

Sorry your guy didn't win! If I lived in Halifax, I would've voted for him.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home