Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Boring Life

January is definitely here and everything has fallen into a fairly dull pattern. Given all of the recent excitement, the drama unfolding, etc, boring is actually a decent spot for a change of pace. It's interesting to see my weekends stretching ahead without being crammed full of events and it's nice for a couple of hours to feel like the drama might be subsiding.

So, nothing much new to report for now. The Francis Chan talk from Passion is now up on iTunes and I highly recommend getting it. I'm listening to it now for the second time and catching things I didn't hear the first time.

Oh, and I cleaned my house on Saturday. I guess that counts as news in my house. Found $50 in cash and checks. You'd think I'd be motivated to clean more often with that kind of a payoff.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Was that $50 in the "To Shred" pile like the set of checks I found when we last cleaned your house. :-)

4:16 PM  
Blogger Joy said...

Nope, this time it was in the "unopened mail" pile and in the pocket of a pair of jeans. However, I did check the shred pile carefully this time.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Bryan said...

Darn it! Why didn't I find $50 when I cleaned your house!?!?!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home