Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Apple Sucks!

Yes, it's true. My iPod #3 is now dead. Each one has lasted 6 months. There's something pretty fishy about this. Add to that my MacBook, which is a constant source of stress and still can't do everything it's supposed to, and I'm definitely not a Mac fan. In fact, I was walking around this afternoon speculating on when I should give up and buy a Zune. Seriously! Every 6 months I have to deal with the crap of getting a box from Apple, packaging the dead one up, sending it back and then waiting for a new one to arrive. This time I'm far away, so I won't even be able to start the replacement process until I'm back home to stay, which won't be for a while.

Exactly why are these things the best thing since sliced bread??

So, what should I call the next one?

In other news, I made it North safely. Had my first Tim's (but not coffee yet). Going to Cora's tomorrow, so that will check several things off my list.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Noooo! I thought the third time was gonna be a charm.

Maybe you shouldn't name your next one. My iPod has never been a problem and I didn't give it a name.

Either that or name it "dont break this time."

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had a 2nd generation iPod for over 6 years, and it's still working. I recently just bought a video iPod and upgrded my entire computer set up to Mac. I love it.

Can't agree with Janet's comment about the whole naming thing, but you have a high error rate at this point. Trying something new might be the right move.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home