Saturday, December 16, 2006

First Christmas Present


The season has begun. I opened my first Christmas present this week. There it is.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it truly is a glitter lava lamp nightlight. From my friend Janet who appears to be almost as cracked as me.










Now, it may seem a little odd to get a pink glitter lava lamp nightlight. That is until you see the rest of my disco bathroom. Here's a peak at some of the crazy.

My pink fuzzy glittery shower curtain.

The disco ball.

And, of course, the tiara.

So, as crazy as Janet is, she knows me too well!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Come on, every disco bathroom needs a mini glitter lava lamp. Right? That's not really that cracked is it?

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home