Monday, September 18, 2006

I Needed that Laugh

I was driving home tonight, a big ball of tension and stress while chanting "I will not worry - I will not worry - I will not worry" when the strangest thing happened.

I drove by the Oscar Mayer weinermobile.

I wish I could say I have pictures. I had no time for that. I did have time to burst out laughing though - a great relief after a horrible day at work.

My computer has been deemed dead by the Circuit City service folks. Though, I have to say I'd hesitate to buy a warranty from them again, since the first line of all their help desk scripts is "Reformat your hard drive". Aren't you supposed to help me save my computer? Sigh.

One week until England and I don't know if I'll make it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

But did you sing the Oscar Meyer song when the vehicle drove by?

8:05 PM  
Blogger Joy said...

But I don't want to be an Oscar Mayer weiner.......

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home