Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Crap

In honor of leading a study tonight on being anxious about nothing I've had things turned upside down in my life this morning.

Did my usual routine of getting up, hitting the power button on the computer, heading in to brush my teeth. When I came back to the living room the screen said that windows hadn't started properly and what mode did I want to restart in. I chose Safe Mode and tried to wake myself up enough to deal with a computer crisis. Rather than going into Safe, it just rebooted. Charmingly, no matter what mode you chose, it reboots. Can't get to a DOS prompt or into Windows. Makes figuring out the problem more than a little difficult.

Anyone have any advice? I've never seen this before.

Given the amount of information stored on there, I'm pretty anxious to get it restored to health quickly. AHHHHHH.

Anyhow, in short, I'm anxious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home