Thursday, September 07, 2006

Rejoicing

I know we're not just supposed to rejoice when things are going well, but there are particular reasons to rejoice today.

Reason #1
Gas is down to $2.59 a gallon. I know, this doesn't seem like that much of an exciting thing. However, since I'm one to complain when gas prices go up, the least I can do is be happy when they go down.

Reason #2
There was some uncertainty about my job situation and that got taken care of this morning. Now I have a job until at least the end of the year. While others were telling me not to worry, it's been a huge drain on me for the last week to be dealing with this. So, hopefully no more spontaneous crying jags for a while. Well, unless the Sox lose on Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home