Friday, September 15, 2006

Blue

My laptop is an ongoing saga. I was running some diagnostic/fixing thing last night (don't worry - this was all started by a real professional and not by me!) and left it at 75%. I woke up this morning to a bright blue screen with a record of where the serious error is. Oh, and a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I have to say that the blue screen of death is a real shame. I love that color blue. When I see a shirt in that color I buy it, because it's an amazing color. But evidently, it's also the color of computer funerals. :(

In other blue news, I think my brain is soon going to pull up a blue screen of death as well. Too many balls in the air and not enough skill at juggling. The computer thing is really bothering me, along with all the other crap I blogged about yesterday. And, just when I needed a jump start and my church is having a series of awesome events I really want to go to, I can't go into my church.

It's kind of a circular thing. And is leaving me blue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home