Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Do We REALLY Need Mornings?

I'm SOOOO not a morning person. I also rarely drink coffee, which means my eyes are generally glazed over until about 10:30.

This week has been particularly bad. Yesterday I went about my morning routine of getting ready, including making a mug of tea to take to work. As I was stirring the milk and honey in something struck me as a little strange. Took me a minute to realize that I had forgotten the tea bag. Sigh.

This morning I was making my usual morning power smoothie. I was peeling the banana and tossing the pieces into the blender. Except that my aim really isn't too great in the morning and the banana pieces were bouncing off the rim of the blender. Took me a few pieces to realize what was happening. So much for my NBA career.

When those nice nutritionists talk about the dangers of eating fast food breakfasts every day, they clearly haven't factored in the danger of letting me in a kitchen in the morning!!

Who do I need to talk to about getting mornings cancelled??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home