Sunday, July 02, 2006

Stepping Out on a Limb

I love Relevant Magazine online. I tend to hit it every day at lunch to see their news briefs and read an article that grabs my interest. I like the balance of popular culture and "God stuff".

What's my point? (no this isn't an advertisement for Relevant)

I just submitted an article to them. It was one of those things where an idea popped into my head and I just went for it. Wrote the article in about a 1/2 hour, carefully checked the spelling and shot it off to the online editor. Now I can spend the next few days obsessing about how the article could have been better.

I'm just glad I finally wrote something for them and submitted it. I've had ideas and even wrote an article earlier this year, but didn't send it in. Just too scary.

Keep your fingers crossed for me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bryan said...

That's awesome!

I'd love to hear what you wrote.

B

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home