Thursday, July 13, 2006

Tell Me Why


Can anyone explain to me the attraction of Orlando Bloom?

Don't get me wrong, I can see that he's an attractive looking man - in that delicate sort of way. However, he's boring. I saw Pirates of the Caribbean II on the weekend and while you're clearly aware of each and every scene Johnny Depp is in (because he's a kind of force of nature), I have a hard time remembering any of Orlando's scenes. Was I supposed to be surprised when it seemed like Keira Knightley was leaving Orlando for Johnny? Why not? Of course, I would have been more comfortable if she had left Orlando for a hamburger or some carbs, but that's a whole other rant.

Perhaps it's because Orlando bears a striking resemblance to an old friend of mine who's gay, but I just don't get the hotness. Or maybe it's because I'm not a 12 year old girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home