Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Life of Luxury

Here I am in my $300 a night hotel room waiting for my conference to start tomorrow.

The bed here is so high I need a running start to make it into the bed. Whose brilliant idea is this? I put on the complimentary robe and the belt loops are somewhere around my knees. I think I have been assigned the "Giant Room" or something. Bad enough that I always feel out of place in expensive hotels, but now I also feel short.

I've managed to leave key documents in my office, which is 2 1/2 hours away. Or, you know, 4 hours away if you get stuck behind a huge accident like I did today.

Some of us clearly aren't made for the good life, I guess!

2 Comments:

Blogger SC874 said...

Ohhhhh, nice! I love fancy hotels. Too bad your furniture and robe is super-sized!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Bryan said...

Hey, I've added some new content to my blog and have added a link to your site.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home