Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Cyber Housecleaning

Why is it so much easier to houseclean online spots than it is my real life house?

You may notice some changes on the side. Some older links taken down (Keer - if you start blogging again I'll put you back up) and a link to Louie Giglio's blog added. And a new color on top. Nothing huge.

Bigger news is that I finally took the plunge yesterday and picked up a webhost. My smugmug account for my photos is due to expire in March and I'm not keen on spending $60 a year for a hosting service that doesn't let me do things the way I want to do them or have things look the way I want them to. I'm sure the new site will have lots of challenges (challenge #1 - designing the new site), but I'm looking forward to having something more professional and in my control. I'll let you know when there's something worth seeing.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Bryan said...

Cool. Have fun with the new site.

If you want, you can change my link to 'Blind Ambition' from 'Muse'.

11:12 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Haha, how long do I have to be a slacker about posting before you yank my link? :)

12:48 PM  
Blogger Joy said...

Do you really want to push your luck?

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home