Saturday, December 02, 2006

All Is Well


I've liked Clay Aiken for a very long time. I've loved him live and supported his albums, even though I've never really thought they lived up to his live performances.

Finally this week he came out with an EP that captures his beautiful voice. On top of that, my favorite song of his (O Come O Come Emmanuel) is on there. It's all that I hoped it would be if he ever recorded it and it gives me shivers every time I listen to it. He has an amazing voice and this song (and recording) finally does it justice.

I'm not very into Christmas this year, but this is one way that Christmas 2006 will be outstanding.

Run to Walmart (did I just say that??) to get it. They have the exclusive on it.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Bryan said...

I'm laughing on so many levels. Enjoy the CD!

12:41 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

Don't listen to your brother... he just doesn't understand. I agree with everything you posted with the small exception that it is 'All is Well' that gives me the shivers.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Bryan said...

Running to Walmart... go get a Clay Aiken CD... it's all true. I just don't understand.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home