Friday, November 24, 2006

Lots to be Thankful For

US Thanksgiving is always a fun time for me. No need to travel. No need to stress.

Yesterday may have been the best US Thanksgiving yet. A bunch of friends gathered at B squared's house. I was behind in my prep for my part of the dinner, so everyone pitched in. Dinner was yummy and very family feeling. In the afternoon we played Apples to Apples (including the Bible edition), hung out, watched the resident toddler, and talked. Later in the evening we had more food, danced to Bon Jovi, played Dutch Blitz (finally), played Nintendo and then some jenga-like game. What's not to love.

Looking forward to the rest of a long weekend.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Bryan said...

Even though I'm in Canada, I am thankful... thankful that I didn't have to dance to Bon Jovi!

snicker

Have a great long weekend!

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home