Tuesday, June 21, 2005

A Smile on My Face

Twice recently I've been doing something that should be dragging me down and I had a smile on my face.

Why?

The magical iPod, of course. The other day I was running - which is downright painful - and I'm smiling because a fun song's playing on my iPod.

Today I was walking a file to another office (which required about a 1/2 mile walk in the heat) and ran into a friend. He commented that I was now one of the "cool people" walking around with a smile on their face in the midst of the heat. He asked why I wasn't dancing while I walked. I explained that would totally kill the cool factor.

Have I mentioned that my iPod now has a cool black leather jacket (case). My friend Jessica says it's just trying to be like Bono....

Ah, life is good sippin on the koolaid..

1 Comments:

Blogger SC874 said...

Funny you bring this up... my iPod has made my boring job somewhat enjoyable. I just plug myself in and my work practically does itself. iPods rule. I couldn't live without mine now.

The best part is putting all your songs on the "shuffle" function - every song is a surprise and it's fun to listen to that way. (Geez, I sound like a commercial *g*).

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home