Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Getting started

It seems everyone has a blog. I strongly suspect that I don't have enough time to blog properly, but I'm going to give it a shot.

I like blogs. I like being able to find out quirky things about my friends that I wouldn't normally get a chance to know. I like having a spot to post some interesting ideas that come into my head (and hear other people's thoughts).

So, some of my posts will probably be a little light and fluffy. Some may be one of my latest photos (my latest hobby of choice). Some may be a rant on the latest thing (what's with the latest trend of "left on red"??). Some may be a little more philosophical (my latest topic is U2).

You need to know I have a wide variety of interests and activities. Quilting, concert photography, cooking, and recently even running.

I'll also be talking about working out my faith in everyday life.

So, stick around! It's sure to be interesting.

Joy

1 Comments:

Blogger Bryan said...

Hook a brother up with one of your links spot, ok?

Out.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home