Monday, April 23, 2007

Cute Shoes


I take a lot of flack for my large shoe collection and for the fact that I love cute shoes. The problem with cute shoes is that often aren't super comfortable. So, if I know I won't have to walk too far, I'll wear cute shoes. However, there are very few times when I know for certain I won't have to walk anywhere, so there are very few occasions to pull out the cute shoes.

I've now found a new use for cute shoes.

Yesterday I managed to drag myself to church despite feeling awful and hoping I could manage not to over exert myself.

Rather than slip on the comfortable shoes, I put on cute shoes. Not only did I look cuter, but I had a real incentive not to overdo it. I stopped for an errand on the way home and I quickly realized my feet weren't going to let me go too far. For once this was a really good thing and helped keep me from over exerting myself.

Score one for cute shoes!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Cute shoes as a health care tool?! Who knew!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home