Monday, February 12, 2007

Hibernation

Every year I vow that this winter will be different. This year I won't drop all my hobbies after Christmas and slowly retreat to my house - not to be seen again until April. Every year it happens again. I walk past my photography equipment and sigh. I'm sure there are nice things out there to photograph, a) I'm lazy, b) it's cold out there, c) I'm lazy. This year I'm not even cooking or baking that much. Yet, none of my hobby stuff comes out.

The first big storm of the season is supposed to hit tomorrow night. I'm guessing that won't help curb my instinct to crawl under the covers and not emerge until spring!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Bryan said...

Just think... baking means using the oven. The oven is warm...

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home