Thursday, October 12, 2006

On the Road

... to Recovery

Starting to feel a little better. Had some charming fever induced dreams last night that were disturbing. Woke up this morning feeling a lot better. Vaguely human even.

Managed to get my computer back yesterday and I'm slowly rebuilding it. I did manage to get my pictures transferred. Now I get to go back to the beginning of September and start going through picturs. Whoo hoo!

It's nice to have things going in the right direction again. Back soon with thoughts on England.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I finally found your blog. :)
I am glad that you are getting better.
I am spritually so down this week.
Something happened causing me a lot of frustration :(

Thank you for praying for me .
I 'll be praying for your health.
See you soon ~

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home