Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Argh

So, I woke up in the middle of the night last night (i.e. Tuesday morning) really sick. Yesterday I was flat on my back, except for a trip to the doctors. I thought it was an allergic reaction (darn Ovaltine for being soy-based), but last night I thought to take my temperature and it was 101. Oops. Guess I caught something. I'm feeling a little better today, but I imagine I'll still spend the majority of my day flat on my back on the couch. Not exactly the "jumping back into things" that I had imagined.

The good news is that I've found my computer, so I'm going to retreive it from Fed Ex today. Hopefully it will all be in working order. I can't wait to get my pictures on there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Ugh. I'm feeling sort of sick-ish this morning too... Stupid English viruses.

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alana,

So sorry to hear that you are not well. We Northups understand... we've been sick for two weeks since we took a flight. Germ transports, that's what airplanes really are!
I hope that you are able to use your time at home to your advantage. Those chick flicks aren't going to watch themselves, you know!
We will be praying for you.

David, Melissa and emma

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home