Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Sniffle

What is it with me and suddenly getting so sick? So, it seemed like the fibromyalgia passed and then I got hit with a spring cold. It started last Wednesday and I was down for the count from Thursday to Monday. I've still got a charming wet hacking cough and my nose occasionally spontaneously combusts.

So, I was hiding at home and ignoring the rest of the world (how many West Wing DVDs can you watch in a row anyway?). When I reimmerged on Monday I discovered two things.

1. It's spring. The magnolia treas are bluming. Whoo hoo! I love spring. Now it's time to get out the camera and start capturing some of this beauty.

2. There clearly was some catastrophic event somewhere in the world to cut off the entire supply of oil. The price went up 50 cents a gallon while I was gone. WHAT?? And the reason seems to be mumble mumble mumble Iran mumble mumble stuff mumble mumble... What happened while I was gone? I swear I was still keeping up with the news.

I'm hoping to be back to 100% again. I'm tired of being the girl without a brain!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bryan said...

I watched season 1 of West Wing while I was down and out. Good show! I also watched Season 1 of Lost and enjoyed that too. Neither are 24, but both are good shows.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home