Thursday, March 09, 2006

Issues With My Hotel Room

So, I'm on the road for work today. I checked into my hotel and came up to my room.

It turns out that in order to get some peace and quiet, I have to put a sign on my door that says...

"I can't come to the door, I'm in Heaven."

Now seriously,

1. If this is heaven, I need to have a chat with God. I was expecting a little bit more.
2. Why do I have to put such a stupid thing on my door in order to keep housekeeping from busting in on me?
3. Taken literally, I'm telling the world I've died. Kind of an odd sentiment for a door knocker.

In other news, the South is pretty good so far. Perfect temperature. Got on the crowded shuttle and a man got up and gave me his seat. I hardly knew what to do with myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger SC874 said...

Somebody gave you their seat!?!? Wow, Southerners really ARE more polite!

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home