Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Stories; Manchester Part II

I had great plans for this day. Zipping across the country and spending a fun day in Manchester. I had been told you could get anywhere in the country to 3 hours and from London to Manchester in 2 hours. I don't know where these mythical trains were, but it took 5 hours to get there. Another day spent on a train!

Before we left London we spent some time talking about some things we had been reading. It was one of those times when you question church, just because I got so much more out of that time than I have out of any church service for a long long time. Sigh.

The train ride was fairly uneventful (or at least I don't remember anything from it). That evening we had dinner with our friend Christina and just caught our breath.

In other news, I'm done a first pass through the pictures, so some should be showing up here soon. Whoo hoo!

Up next: York - one of my favorite days of the trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home