Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Spellling Bloos

Perhaps I'm losing my mind. Perhaps I'm just getting old. Perhaps I'm too dependent on spellcheck. As of late I seem to have completely lost my ability to spell. Things look right to me, and just so aren't. Luckily, this doesn't seem to have spilled over to my work, but it's still darn annoying.

How do these things happen anyway? Is this God teaching me a lesson for laughing at Buzzie's spelling? (Don't answer that buzzie) Has all the coughing over the last 3 weeks killed that many brain cells? How do you forget how to spell?

So, here I am singing the spelling blues.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

You're just writing this frivalous comment to try to make me feel guilty so I will stop making fun of your spelling snaffus.

I'm on to your nefferous plan.

5:12 PM  
Blogger Joy said...

Dear storkbryght,

Bite me.

Joy :)

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your spring illnesses. They werent the flu or allergies. You caught the Buzzie Bad Spelling flu. Yes, it is contagious. [insert evil laughter here]

Now you know why I am an engnieer. We use numbers instead of words. Hee.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home