Wednesday, July 27, 2005

The Countdown Begins

Yes, despite my brother's best efforts to change my musical tastes, I'm in final countdown to my first Clay Aiken concert of the summer. I'm all atwitter (is that a word?) with travel plan (what was I thinking going to Buffalo?) and waiting for any news of the set list for the tour.

I'm fully aware that this does not make me cool. It's pure cheesey goodness.

Plus I've got my fingers crossed that I'll be coming back with some good concert photographs.

Let the Summer of Fun III begin!

3 Comments:

Blogger SC874 said...

I stopped worrying about being "cool" after high school was over. Well, okay, maybe after college was over. A pity so many others still worry about it... they're missing out on some truly fun things!

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I guess I am not "cool" either since I am going to the same Clay Aiken concert, but we are having fun so who's to care if others think it is not cool.

At least you will have your "cool" Edge-wear graphic T. *g*

7:59 AM  
Blogger Bryan said...

See, that's not even a straight up comment. Being cool starts with being above what others think of you... but it doesn't end with a Clay Aiken concert. Eating cotton candy is fun too, but it doesn't mean I actually spend time doing it.

Check out music.aol.com. All of the Live 8 music is streaming there. There's lots of good stuff to listen to. If you want a laugh, check out Motely Crue in Barrie. Vince Neil added about 90 pounds but kept the same clothes.

Keep the 80's going at all costs!

Out.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home